Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hold My Hands!

Assalamualaikum..

just wanna share a sentence that i quote from my beloved housemate. Siti Nadiyah, 2011.

Friendship is a DELICATE GLASS. Once broken it can be FIXED OUT 
but there always will be CRACKS..

I used to feel hurt almost 6 years ago. We fixed it out but we still feel the 'cracks'. The scar is always there. I already forgive her, and trying to get rid those scar, but I can't even though the scar had been there for 6 years.

So, appreciate what you have, your friends, your relationship. Take care of it. Prevention is better than cure.
Trust me. You will agree with me.

Sahabat yang baik adalah seseorang yang mengenalimu, memahami mu, 
menerima keburukan kelemahan dan kebaikan mu dengan tangan terbuka. 
Sahabat sejati adalah sahabat yang menyayangimu kerana ALLAH. 
Mendoakanmu dalam setiap doanya dan sentiasa berada dalam ingatannya walaupun jauh di mata.

Ya Allah, kau kurniakanlah kepada ku sahabat, rakan yang terbaik untuk diriku. Rapatkanlah hubungan kami. Kami bertemu kerana mu Ya Allah. Rahmatilah kami Ya Allah. Amin Ya Rabbal a'lamin...


source: google

Till next, bye!
Trust me,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...