Thursday, June 21, 2012

COoool BlOOooogg yummyyyy!!!!


Assalamualaikum semua.. :)
 How's ur day? good? bad?  mine? erm nothing much. Just a normal day with normal thing. Today i went to town, accompany my lil brother buy his new spectacles.

Then buy shoes for my practical day, a few my beauty accessories and lastly went to saloon. My lil brother got his hair cut while i'm waiting for him, i give pampered my hair. hahaha.

What a relieve. But ada satu benda that i wasn't satisfied with that saloon...

1) The owner do it but she didn't wash my hair carefully. Means the soap are not fully washed
2) didn't massage at my forehead area
3) Use the small comb which hurt my head.

Whatever it is there is one thing i love today. That is ....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


my favorite COOOOOLLLLLL BLooOOOooooooGGGGG yummy!!!!!




Paling best minum yang oreo punya!  tak kisahlah vanila atau coklat.. as long as oreo! hahahaha... xde gambar oreo sebab dah minum tak ingat dunia! hahaha

love oreo blog, :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...